We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Junior SW Engineer (autopilot) REFSW001_2022_03
About the job
Kitenergy is urgently seeking a junior technology-oriented SW Engineer, to join Kitenergy’s Flight Test Team devoted to experiment new flight control strategies to optimize energy generation.
Successful candidates will have passion for on-site integration, commissioning, and start-up of new technologies under development in the mechatronics, aerospace or energy area and will contribute to avionic development. Examples of technologies include UAVs, electric and autonomous vehicles, rail transportation, civil and military aviation.
The Flight Test SW Engineer (autopilot)
- supports the teammates on software programming topics
- operates on microelectronics components and lab equipment with a “safety first” mindset
- consistently follows engineering best practices and where possible drives their adoption
- demonstrates a pragmatic and hands-on attitude, to get problems fixed in the ground
- University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- has a clear passion for programming and debugging.
- has wide knowledge of programming languages (C++, Phyton, Java)
- flexibility to travel up to 50% in Italy and 10% across Europe.
- fluency in English required
- due to urgency, priority will be given to candidates with a valid Italian working permit
- working knowledge using Matlab Simulink, industrial bus (Profibus, Profinet, CAN), and solid TCP/IP, UDP understanding
- have academic experience with R&D testing phase
- spirit of adaptation and practice of outdoor sports